First, the top edge is a scraper that forces wet paint out of the bristles. The scraper also removes hardened paint from the brush heel, or metal banding.
Next, the brush cleans paint and build-up from between bristles with 12 rows of rigid stainless steel wire embedded between 3 tough "pigment pusher" blades. Finally, the specially designed comb teeth remove any remaining stubborn residue and straighten brush bristles.
This 3-in-1 action leaves bristles well-conditioned and re-aligned so they retain shape for optimal performance every time.
QUALITY & DURABILITY
- Stainless steel - 3/4 inch, .008 gauge, rust-proof
- Polypropylene body - tough enough for daily use
- Angled comfort grip handle - for maximum leverage
SAVES TIME & MONEY
- Shortens cleaning time
- Uses less cleaning solvents
- Purchase fewer brushes
- Extends the life of brushes
- Restores neglected brushes
- Jobs look better
HANDY & EASY
- Reduces strain on the back and neck
- Handle protects your fingers
- One tool to carry - compact size fits most tool belts
- Peggable for workroom or van storage
For all brush types.
Works on oil or water based paints.
Use with water or cleaning solvents.